BOA Meeting Summary 5/14/19
The Carrboro Board of Aldermen met on Tuesday May 14, 2019. Following is a brief summary of noteworthy actions. It does not include all actions taken at the meeting and should not be viewed as official minutes. Meeting Materials
for this meeting, and previous meetings, are available on the Town of Carrboro website. PROCLAMATIONS/RESOLUTIONS/ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
- Mayor Lavelle proclaimed May 19-25th Public Works Week in Carrboro.
- The Board charged Jack Morocco to the Economic Sustainability Commission.
- The Board approved the April 16, 2019 previous meeting minutes.
- The Board approved the activities for the 2019-20 HOME Investment Partnership Program.
To sign up for future Board of Aldermen news flashes, please visit http://www.townofcarrboro.org/list.aspx and register for the Board of Aldermen News
- The Board reviewed the Board of Aldermen Guidelines.
- The Board participated in a Budget Work session and discussed the scheduling and implementation of active capital projects and the climate action plan.