The Town of Carrboro Planning, Zoning & Inspections Department (PZI) is hosting a series of outreach opportunities to connect with Carrboro residents.
- 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, Sept. 16 at Carrboro Farmers Market (Town Commons, 301 W. Main St.)
- 8 to 10 a.m. Wednesday, Sept. 20 at Carrboro Town Hall (Coffee with a Planner), 301 W. Main St.
- 8 to 10 a.m. Wednesday, Oct. 4 at Carrboro Town Hall, 301 W. Main St.
- 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 5 at Carrboro Town Hall, 301 W. Main St.
- 7 a.m. to noon Saturday, Oct. 7 at Carrboro Farmers Market (Town Commons, 301 W. Main St.)
We will be talking about:
- Residential and Neighborhood Parking Maximums (Upcoming Town Council Public Hearing – Oct. 24)
- Comprehensive Plan & Implementation
- Climate Action
- Bolin Creek Greenway
- Opportunities to join the Solarize the Triangle ’23 Campaign
- Composting Program and Food Waste
- Carrboro Transportation Planning
- Public Transit Accessibility
- Infrastructure Projects
- Development Review
- Volunteer opportunities
We look forward to meeting and hearing from you!